1) In one sentence what is your podcast about?
Highlighting folks who use podcasts for a cause
2) Who should listen to your podcast?
Anyone with a cause-based podcast or thinking about starting one.
3) How long have you been podcasting and how did you get into podcasting?
Over 15 years. I started as part of my radio job. I helped our station launch a podcast when the iPhone and podcast store were announced. I was intrigued by the tech and possibilities of direct content delivery.
4) What non-podcasting hobbies do you have?
Spending time with kids, watching football, playing golf, hanging out with friends.
5) Tell us about your setup (recording equipment, studio, etc)!
At home I have a MixPre 6 with an EV RE-20 mic, all connected to a MacBook Pro.
6) What is one show (other than your own) that you think everyone should listen to?
StartHere from ABC. Great place to hear about the news of the day.
7) Anything else interesting you’d like to share?
Beyond Causepods, I am also ThePodcastConsultant.com, where I have helped dozens of podcasters launch, produce, edit, publish, promote, and profit from their podcasts. My clients have realized nearly 10 million downloads in just 3 years. I am extremely grateful that they trust me with their podcast projects.
Here’s a list of episodes of Causepods to start with.
“Creator of the Day” is a new series by Podchaser, featuring podcast creators and the stories behind their podcasts. If you’d like to be featured on our social channels and blog as a “Creator of the Day”, go here for step-by-step instructions.